Fed up of skipping through a program and watching 10 minute ad breaks?
Maybe you are watching a program, just sat down with a cup of tea and BAM…. 5mins of adverts…. ¬_¬
Hacky way of doing it but pretty easy if you are on a PC.
- Download an ad-blocker. I’m using uBlock Origin.
- Disable your ad-blocker (whhaaaa?)
- Start watching your preferred program on All 4.
- Watch the first adverts, the intro ones that last about 2 mins.
- When your program starts, re-enable your ad blocker.
How’d it go? Tweet @_BenjaminPeters or buy me a beer!