So, I got fed up with the incessant beeping that my answerphone was making and figured that the setting to turn it off was quite tucked away in the menus. Here’s how to turn it off.
2. Select ANSWER PHONE and hit OK
3. Select ANSWER SETTINGS and hit OK
4. Select ANSWER & RECORD and hit OK
5. Select MESSAGE ALERT and hit OK
6. Select either ON (to activate beeping when a message is available) or OFF (to stop the beeping) and hit OK, this will then save your setting! No more annoying beeping… :/
I hope that has helped someone 🙂
Did this help at all? Tweet @_BenjaminPeters or buy me a beer!